We have a team of highly specialised staff with years of experience in dealing with plastic surgery patients.
We also have specialist nurse injectors as well as specialist coolsculpting nursing staff.
A facility such as Waverley House Plastic Surgery Centre has come about through many years of evolution. In the same way, our team has grown organically to include very specifically selected people, based on their personality and specific skill set that allow them to drive Waverley House Plastic Surgery Centre in a cohesive and efficient manner.
Come in and meet our friendly, experienced staff so that we can help you with your enquiry.
Plastic Surgeon Dr Rodney Cooter
Specialist Nursing Staff Injectables Nurse
Ultraceuticals Skin Expert
Theatre, Anaesthetic & Recovery Nurses
Administration Staff Business Manager
Reception & Office
Health Consumer Representative
Social Media Coordinator
- Ann has 31 years specialising in cosmetic injectable treatments and is one of Australia’s most experienced injectors.
- Trained at Adelaide Children’s Hospital (85), and received Gold Medal for nursing excellence
- Cosmetic Injectable training in Harley St London in 1987 and only 2nd nurse in uk in the field
- 10 years working with Plastic Surgeons in Harley St. as a Cosmetic Injector
- 21 years working with Plastic Surgeons in Adelaide, as a Cosmetic Injector
- Ann is passionate about advancement of skills and techniques and is constantly upskilling, by attending specialist Cosmetic Injectable conferences, seminars and workshops to remain at the cutting edge of new developments in injectable products.
- I believe in an individual approach towards treatment.
- Everyone has different goals and timelines to achieve those goals.
- The initial consultation is important, not only to establish medical suitability for treatment, but also for me to gain an insight into your priorities and desires, within your individual circumstances.
- I feel it is important to present treatment possibilities in an honest and informative manner, to promote a real understanding so a collaborative approach to treatment can be achieved.
- After the initial consultation, a fully costed treatment plan will be given, so you know the exact amount before embarking on treatment
- I favour a natural look, ensuring balance and age appropriate facial rejuvenation.
- I value ongoing relationships with patients to see them achieve (and maintain) their goals in treatment,